Come to sight the Great One Horned Rhino in its natural habitat and participate in its conservation.
As our guest, you become a conservation supporter of the biodiversity and wildlife in Kaziranga National Park, and we encourage you to visit and interact with the local communities who live in the park fringe areas to understand more about your contribution to this cause.
Or stay still and soak in the emerald greens and tropical wetlands to catch a glimpse of exotic avian species.
For a surreal birding experience, North East India is a paradise waiting to be explored. The foothills of Eastern Himalayas and the floodplains of Assam have been recognized as an endemic bird area and is home to over 850 species of birds.
If you want to know more about it, watch the talk on birding and wildlife given by Laurige :
Wildlife Safari & Birding Itineraries :
- A total immersion in Ladakhi life in winter
- The incredible chance to observe the elusive snow panther and the Himalayan Brown Bear
- Two professional teams specializing in both species
- Seven nights to choose from at the spectacular Kabini River Lodge or the luxurious The Bison Resort
- Small group (6 clients maximum) guided by a professional naturalist
- Several safaris in forests and waterways in search of Saya and other leopards
- Many other species: Asian elephants, tigers, gaurs, etc.
- The only place on Earth to watch the Asiatic Lion
- Many other species: Indian Wolf, Striped Hyenas, Leopards, Blackbuck Antelope, Wild Ass ...
- Some of the most underrated parks in the Indian subcontinent
- Hundreds of bird species
- Walking safari without disturbing the wildlife to observe the "Royal Trio of Asia"
- Participation in sustainable and nature-friendly tourism
- Villagers' daily participation, thus increasing their awareness of the symbiosis between humans and their environment
- The landscapes of plains, rivers and lakes, jungle-covered hills and tea plantations at the foot of the imposing Himalayan chain
- 5 nights cruise in the mangroves of Sundarbans
- The semi-nomadic tribal communities of mangroves
- One of the best spots for the Fishing Cat
- The peaceful life of rural West Bengal
- Be a part of this amazing conservation story
- Observe the largest single raptor species migration in the world
- Up to a million Amur Falcon come through this area in a 10-day period each year
- Nagaland is India’s most remote state, opened only recently to outsiders
- Incredible wildlife jeep safaris include the endangered Asian One-horned Rhino
- An atmosphere at the end of the world
- One of the best spots for watching the red panda
- A fascinating Buddhist culture
- 5 National Parks in 2 weeks
- Beautiful Majuli Island
- An incredible biodiversity
- Rhinos, tigers and multiple varieties of birds
- Journey through an incredible biodiversity
- Visit local villages and taste local cuisines
- 6 National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries in 3 weeks
- Experience a rain forest trekking in Namdapha National Park
- An incredible biodiversity
In the high mountains of the Himalayan kingdom reigns a mysterious cat. Stealth. Powerful. Legendary. And endangered. It's the gray ghost - The Snow Leopard (Panthera uncia)! Already extinct in Bhutan, the Himalayan brown bear has less than 200…
The holy grail in terms of big Indian cat... The black panther. The real incarnation of Bagheera in Rudyard Kipling's Book of the Jungle, she is the spirit of the forest that many seek to photograph it or simply…
Gujarat - Rajasthan
The National Park of Gir in Gujarat is the only place in the world where you can see Asiatic lions in their natural habitat! Enjoy thrilling safaris that take you through the rugged terrain of this savannah-like forest that…
Nepal - Uttarkhand
Great journey from Northern India to Nepal to discover the most beautiful natural sites by discovering three important national parks: Corbett, Bardia and Chitwan National Park. You will also have the opportunity to visit Lumbini, birthplace of Buddha and…
Discover the Sundarbans National Park, which unfolds its authentic and magical landscapes for adventure-seeking travellers on a 5-day cruise. Between India and Bangladesh, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the heart of its 10,000 km2 stretches one of the…
Witness the spectacular migration of Amur Falcons in Nagaland as they arrive end of October till early November in thousands from Sibera & northern China before taking off for Africa. It is believed to be possibly the biggest falcon…
Travel through the Himalayan forests of Singalila National Park, on the Indo-Nepal border, in search of the red panda. Among the rarest mammals in the world, the red panda inhabits the mountain forests of India, Nepal, Burma and China.…
Arunachal Pradesh - Assam
Embark on this beautiful wildlife journey where you can witness the amazing diversity of wildlife present. More than 600 species of birds and many varieties of mammals such as tigers, elephants, rhinos, water buffaloes, deers live in these forests.…
This program is designed for the wildlife lovers and includes all the major parks of Assam. You’ll encounter the great diversity of wildlife and landscapes from grassland to marshlands, islands and tropical rain-fed forests. You will be travelling through…
Arunachal Pradesh - Assam
This program guides you through a diversity of wildlife parks where you can observe the birds in a very detailed manner. Our bird guide will be along with you to spot and identify the birds. You will be walking…